Search & Win

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"Coupon Stacking" at Target = a freebie everytime!

Did you know that Target allows you to 'Coupon Stack'? What is 'Coupon Stacking'? you ask - let me tell you
Target prints coupons for many national brands.  The manufacturer also prints coupons for the same items.  You stack them by using them together.  That is right - two coupons for one product!  Target has very competative prices and often times a Target coupon and a Manufacturers coupon used on the same item can add up to a free or VERY inexpensive item.


Example
Skintimate Shave Gel $2.54 - Manufactures coupon for $1- Target coupon for $1
final price 54 cents - not too bad!
(and again, many times items are FREE - I can't tell you the last time I paid for toothpaste)


Target also runs sales often where a specific item will be on sale AND they give you a Target gift card when you purchase X amount of that item.  When all these deals add up I like to call it 'the Target Trifecta' and it happens more than you would think.

If you don't get Target coupons in the mail, ask the next time you go - in the meantime click here for a ton of printable Target coupons, pick which ones you want and print.

Target Printable Coupons are the best! I like to check them out after I have clipped the coupons I want from the newspaper.  There are always several overlaps!

Target's Coupon Policy is now online - I HIGHLY suggest you carry it with you just in case the cashier is not sure about the policy.

Also - this is such a small thing - but remember those reusable bags!  Target gives you 5 cents off for each reusable bag you use.  I know that is not much - I usually get about a quarter back each time - nothing really to brag about, but it all does add up and it is just the small added incentive for me to remember to actually use the reusable bags and not just leave them in the back of my car.

I hope this helps you save a little more during your next trip to Target!  Remember my good friend Dave Ramsey says 'The average millionare drives a 4 year old car and shops with coupons.'  I'm just trying to live like a millionare......

Happy Shopping! Kate


Subscribe so you never miss deals like this:    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly