Search & Win

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

San Diego Hat Company Sample Sale!!

I am SO EXCITED about an annual sample sale I am just now hearing about! *side note* if you know about an awesome sample sale PLEASE email me! I would love to share them with everyone.

San Diego Hat Company is having a sample sale with hats & bags marked down as low as $5 (WHAT!?)

October 7th & 8th
9am - 4pm

click the link above for location and other details - check out some of the hats they have available! I am hoping to find something cute for my little guy to wear at his birthday party!

This is also a great opportunity to purchase a beautiful gift for Christmas at a fraction of the cost.

Thank you to reader & friend Byrd for sharing this hot tip!

Enjoy ~ Kate



Subscribe so you never miss deals like this:    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly