Search & Win

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Holiday Gift Card Bonuses! Use to your advantage!

The Holidays are here! Ok, not exactly, but once Halloween is behind me I kinda consider it 'almost Christmas' - so I hope you will all bear with me! First off - I am gonna be sharing LOTS of holiday goodies here - but please know our family does not take advantage of every deal - I just want to showcase as many ways to save during the holidays as possible - I hope you can find a few from the lot.

One cool thing about the holidays - stores REALLY want your business - so many of them offer awesome extra incentives. This is the time of year when you can order a gift card with a little something extra attached. I made a list like this last year and it was pretty popular - I hope this year it will be even better!

1. Outback Steakhouse - buy a $100 gift card and they will give you a $20 gift card - awesome!

2. Spa Finder gift cards are back at Costco (yay!). You can buy a $100 gift certificate for only $79.99 - if you've got an Executive membership you are also getting 2% back. Not that I advocate CC here, but if you have their American Express card there is also a percentage back. I ask for these for Christmas AND I buy a couple extra to hold me throughout the year. I stretch out salon visits as far as I can, but when I do I like to walk in with that immediate 22% discount (Spa Finder + Executive membership). FYI - I am not super fancy, I probably would never color my hair except that I just can't accept that at 31 years old my hair is more gray than it is brown....for reals.

This list will get longer! Make sure to check back!

Enjoy ~ Kate

Subscribe so you never miss deals like this:    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly