Search & Win

Monday, June 14, 2010

Pampers Diaper Sample - free by mail!

Hey mommies & mommies to be!

Click here for a free sample of Pampers diapers in size 4 or 5 right to your door - nice!  We don't have little ones in diapers right now, but are slowly working our way towards our next adoption - and in the meantime I am stockpiling diapers & pullups from freebie offers like this.

All you need to do is fill out the form - nice! (I always suggest using a junk email address)

Don't have a baby? Remember that diapers are always welcome at Pregnancy Resource Center in Vista or really any women & child charity.

Also - is anyone doing Pampers Village Rewards (if not - sign up!) - here is a free 5 point code
GTGSUMMERFUN5PT - again - I don't have kiddos in diapers - but there are SOOO many free codes out there that I am just letting those add up - I buy snapfish books, kids toys, etc - you can even donate your points to Unicef to help other children get vaccines for free - nice!

Check it out both offers - free internet offers & programs are some of my favorite freebies!

Enjoy ~
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments family friendly